to request a transcript is easy and it can be for any year you filed your taxes, you can do three things to get one.

1. go online to to obtain a transcript, click on the button to get a transcript by mail. at this time, the IRS cannot provide you with a transcript online.

2. by phone. you can call the irs at 1-800-908-9946 to have your transcript sent to you by mail.

3. complete form 4506t and mail it to the irs. you can get a copy of form 4506t at the irs website:

please tell us why you need a copy of your taxes in the comments box below.

Thank you.